Thursday, March 26, 2015

Macy's Prom Dresses


Prom is around the corner for some of my readers. Finding that perfect dress can be time consuming, frustrating and costly. Shouldn’t finding a dress be a positive and memorable experience?


I remember in my high school days being overwhelmed with excitement when walking in the prom section at Macy’s.  Although I graduated high school ages ago, I can’t wait to play dress up in beautiful dresses this Saturday at the Macy’s event! 

 Come join me in my city of San Jose and look at the beautiful selection of dresses on Saturday, March 28th at 2pm at the Macy’s in Valley Fair!!!!
For more details, read HERE!

See you there!
Olivia Irene

I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided compensation for this post about Macy’s Prom.  However, all thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment