Sunday, March 29, 2015

Oakland Run

Lately my weekends have been dedicated to music...finally. Over the past year I have strayed away from music unintentionally.




I was raised in a musical household with a full blown studio in my family's house.  My father is a full time singer, musician and producer, so I always have the pleasure of collaborating with him on projects and performances.  

Now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel with grad school, music has quickly reappeared in my life.  I unexpectedly gravitated with a group of talented artist that are just as passionate about music as I am. Yesterday the team and I made a trip to an Oakland studio to make our vision a reality. 

Now let's talk about this look.

I wanted to look put together without the fuss of creating a whole complex outfit.  I belted (wearing a Burberry belt) this Calvin Klein dress paired with Vera Wang Lavender shoes and boy did I feel comfortable and sexy at the same time.  Dresses are always my default when I can't decide on an outfit and when I just want to soak up the scary phenomenal warm weather in the Bay Area.

I am so excited to show you the behind the scenes of this music project and can't wait to share more surprises that I have up my sleeve :)

Hope you all are having a beautiful weekend!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment