Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Prom Dress Ideas

Prom is coming up and you still haven't found that prom dress huh? Well, I have some great news and bad news for you....bad news first. 





If you were not at the Macy's prom event in San Jose this past Saturday, you missed out big time! Now onto the GREAT news...finding the perfect dress for the perfect price without wasting anymore time has gotten a whole lot easier thanks to Macy's!

This years Macy's prom event was even BETTER than last years! It was hard to picking out my top three dresses. Style trends that I saw on the Macy's runway consisted of two piece crop top maxi skirts, black tulle dresses and soft prints.

If I had went to prom, I personally would have went with the blue dress in the second photo (Madmen vibes)...but why limit yourself? Why not wear these gorgeous versatile dresses to a summer event? What is your favorite dress out of the three?!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment