Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easter Sunday

Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter and wishing my Babcia (grandmother in Polish) a Happy Birthday!!!





Coat: J. Crew -- Shoes: Chloe -- Jeans: Joe's Jeans -- Bag: Chanel

This morning my family and I celebrated my grandmother's birthday at Vin Santo in Willow Glen with an all you can eat brunch buffet. After consuming four plates of food, taking a quick power nap and downing two cups of coffee my mother, grandmother and I had a brilliant idea to go to Los Gatos.

Good and bad idea.

We managed to waddle our way to Amour Patisserie to stuff ourselves AGAIN with tasty treats, chocolates and more coffee. Sugar overload!

Do I sense a detox soon??? I think so! 

As soon as I close my laptop, my family and I are off to my aunts house in Gilroy to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ with more food and great company! Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!!!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment