Monday, April 27, 2015

Strappy Sandal

Must. Have. Strappy. SANDALS! Current cravings are dangerously consisting of sexy, strappy heels for warm weather.



I strongly believe that shoes make an outfit THEE outfit. Whether the shoes is colorful, bold, high, embellished...(you get my drift) the shoe is the icing on the cake...and then some.

When heat makes an appearance, I don't like to think of putting on clothes, but, since nudity isn't legal, I don't like to stress over an outfit.  Silk mini dresses, baggy shorts and a basic crop top....simple right? Now envision THAT with a killer pair of these bad boys right above this text. Pretty freakin sexy right? 

Sophia Webster is killing me right now! What are your favorite shoe from my strappy sandal selection???!!!

Enjoy!!!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment