Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What to do in Mendocino

Tomorrow will be my fifth and final day in Mendocino. I encourage anyone reading my blog to take a surreal getaway to Mendocino at some point of their life.























This is my second time visiting Mendocino with my mother. It has become our annual mother and daughter (much needed) getaway during spring time.  I wanted to give some insight on what to look for when visiting Mendocino :)

TRAVEL TIME
The average travel time from the Bay Are to Mendocino is approximately 4 hours depending on traffic. 

HOTEL
Mendocino Hotel - The service, food, rooms and accessibility to be in the heart of downtown was PERFECT!

COFFEE
Moody's Organic Coffee Bar - DISCLAIMER, if you are into specialty coffee like me...their coffee has more shots than Starbucks (BOOYAH!!!) Try their dirty chai, I love that it's very spicy and not too sweet. 

RESTAURANTS
Flow Restaurant - My mother and I went there back to back for breakfast. Try my favorite green omelet which has fresh delicious vegetables with a biscuit! 

SHOPPING
Rainsong Clothing: I scored the perfect Free People Jacket yesterday! Rainsong Clothing sells quality brands such as my favorite, AG Jeans, Free People and Michael Stars.

SWEETS
Mendocino Chocolate Company - Everything in there...yum yum and yum...need I say more?

PARKS
Mackerricher - Too perfect for runs, walks, photos, exploring or just relaxing with an amazing view. This park is right outside of Mendocino in Fort Bragg. If you are in the vicinity, you MUST go there.

Feel free to drop a line or shoot me an email if you book a trip out there! Now, time to enjoy the fireplace and relax! 

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment