Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Great Lengths

It is official! Skirts have been in heavy rotation and denim has been on hiatus and will be for the next few months.


 Jacket: Free People -- Skirt: Banana Republic -- Shoes: Zara -- Scarf: Tilo

So, let me let you in on a little secret. I have been trying my hardest to stop shopping (I have a shopping problem if you couldn't tell...you can read more here) Well, I was doing great until I fell off the wagon recently....BUT!

I am back to my budget! 

I am working with what I have in my closet which is a bit to work with...but there will be pieces you might see over and over again in future posts. *GASP* wearing the same thing more than once? I don't know why I had such a disposable mentality when it came to clothes. Could it be going through great length of keeping up with trends, maybe.

Anyways....I plan to stay focus on the big picture and embrace this new journey while living within my means.

Enjoy!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment