Monday, May 18, 2015

Watch Out

My style is slowly evolving without force. I find myself inspired to wear more colors, dresses and accessories!





Dress: Elizabeth and James -- Boots: Isabel Marant -- Sweater: Ralph Lauren -- Jewelry: Silpada, Vintage & Gifted

I have never been into wearing bracelets let alone watches. My daily jewelry would consist of a pair of diamond studs and my delicate diamond "O" that my parents got me....accessories were just always overlooked when creating my outfits.

Recently I have been getting back into wearing watches. I own ceramic and stainless steel boyfriend style watches which I love, but, I wanted something more unique. 

Since I am now budgeting myself, I found that I was very limited on finding something special...so I thought. 

I am excited to say that my new daily watch not only compliments my stacked bracelets (yes, stacking bracelets now) but also all of my outfits...ladies AND gents, say hello to my Sully Cherry Jord Watch

What I love about this watch is that it's made of 100% wood (unique) is affordable (I have money left over?) ANDDDDD it is practical for men and women! I normally won't write about something I personally wouldn't wear, but I look forward to wearing my watch daily! Thanks again Jord for gifting me my fabulous watch!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment