Monday, May 04, 2015

TLC

 Finally letting down my hair again (literally) and spending more time focusing on the little things.





I am finally catching my breath since I am done with grad school. Now that school is one less problem I have to deal with, I am making a bigger effort in pampering myself daily. The first step is how I roll out of bed for work and creating a new routine.

This is my outfit of the day (yes, in real time). My uniform use to consist of a curly bun, skinny denim, v-neck t-shirts with minimal makeup....well, not anymore!  I am looking forward to stepping up my game all around and giving myself some daily TLC.

Now, my outfit...THIS CAPE!!!!! I bought this amazing beaut by Vermeulen and Co over this past weekend. Shout out to Kyra and Bree on your collection launch! I can't wait to throw this cape over my shoulders in a white slinky dress, baggy black cargos with a crop top and high waisted trousers.

Excited to share more of my style, thoughts and bits of my life! Have a great night!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment