Sunday, May 03, 2015

White & Navy


Lately I have been very inspired to get creative with my style. I think it's a mixture of being done with grad school, meeting dope people with dope stye and working on new projects.





Playing around with prints and colors is something I am working on each day. For those who aren't comfortable with the print on print looks or for individuals that don't know where to start, I recommend starting off with neutrals.

Yesterday I wanted to wear my navy and white stripe pants and my new pleather crop top by Modern Citizen and stack gold on my wrist.  At first I reached over for my bright yellow J. Crew heels but stopped myself after my eyes met my House of Harlow snake-print heels (Try this heel HERE) that ended up completing my look.

Print on Print tip: Stick to black, gray, navy or white when combining prints. Pick larger prints over smaller prints. Smaller prints can look a little crazy to the eye and can be difficult to break up. For example, check out how I rocked stripes and polka dots HERE!

What are your thought on the print on print looks?!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment