Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Graduation Dress

 Greetings from San Diego where the weather, scenery and eateries define what California is all about!






Today was a very special day. I walked the stage in celebration of completing my Master's!!!! I plan to share more photos of my stay in San Diego in the next couple of days, but I couldn't wait to share my graduation dress!!!

This dress is 36 years old. It was my mother's high school graduation dress that was made by my grandmother! I was planning to wear a different dress that was my mother's, but stumbled across this summer country style dress and swooned over it even more when I discovered there were pockets! 

I paired this dress with a pair of red Chloe heels and a light wash denim jacket, perfect for sitting outside where we stuffed ourselves with Italian food in the Gaslamp district.

Stay tuned my friends...more photos to come! Now it is time to enjoy this amazing summer night!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment