Thursday, June 18, 2015

San Diego Bontanic Deigo

 Just go back from a little adventure in San Diego Botanic Gardens this afternoon! 






These photos were taken before I lost my shit after encountering an uninvited frog. I don’t know why, but I am extremely freaked out by them. Before screaming in tears (yes.....I know...) my mother and I had such a peaceful moment by my favorite flowers aka home to the frogs....the lotus blossoms.

Before hitting the garden, we stopped to get a latte and a lemon crepe at French Corner in Encinitas which I HIGHLY recommend if you are ever in that vicinity.  

My outfit isn’t that special as much as my Chanel espadrilles that I nabbed on Poshmark (can I say DEAL DEAL DEAL)!!! I packed simple and stuck to dresses for my 4 day stay in San Diego. Can’t wait to share more photos with you this week!!!

Time to walk the beach!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment