Sunday, August 02, 2015

I'm Still Here


Hi guys! I did not disappear, I am still here...just decided to keep quiet and be still for the past couple of months.



 I just had some life changing events happen in such a short time span. I am trying my best to adjust, but....I am not going to lie it has been hard. I promise these big projects will be revealed in due time, pinky promise!

I wanted to share this look with you. Lately I have been into (and sorta kinda relying) on textures such as fringe to make my outfits somewhat interesting. They are perfect for the workplace under a blazer, going out with friends (like this dress throw on a leather jacket) or running errands (denim and a fringe neutral top...yes). Thoughts on this fringe, yay or nay?

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment