Monday, August 31, 2015

What to Wear in September


September has me counting down the days until it is officially fall. Living in the Bay Area heat, I am crossing my fingers tightly hoping that cool weather instantaneously shows up as fast as September did. So what to wear in September?


Top & Jeans: ASOS -- Heels: Camilla Skovgaard -- Photography by: Mats Gunnarsson Photography

Side note....after an unexpected hiatus that I talked about here, I am thrilled to say that I have returned to blogging and wanted to come back with a fresh look and approach in my posts. There is A LOT of fine tuning that will be happening within the few weeks, but bear with me...please.

Onto clothes!

It is easy to slip on neutrals (which I love). But why not spice up your look with something different...maybe a new neutral with a surprise of color.  

I naturally gravitate to black and white however. I have been stopping myself by grabbing cool tones such as navy and gray and adding a touch of color. 

What is your favorite neutral and how do you plan to switch up your September look?

xoxo
Olivia Irene

1 comment: