Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Wearing Print on Print


Since recently taking on a personal challenge as mentioned HERE, I included prints to my September outfit commitments. I have a love affair for stripes, but why not make it more fascinating to add another print to a somewhat neutral outfit?


Shirt: Ralph Lauren -- Pants: J Brand -- Heels: Maxstudio.com -- Photography: Mats Gunnarsson Photography

The print on print look isn't as hard as it looks. My number one (personal) rule to dressing up incorporating print on print is to wear neutrals in order to avoid looking too busy. 

Tying a print's color palette to a major element of an outfit (my top for example, navy and WHITE stripes compliments my WHITE pants) is a perfect example of how an outfit can blend. Now pair something that is unexpected, cheetah print heels!

Do you have a specific print that you love or hate?! Feel free to share! 

Looking forward to posting more print on print outfits!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment