Friday, September 04, 2015

The Perfect Pencil Skirt

I am almost certain that I am not the only individual who struggles finding that perfect pencil skirt...or am I?



Shoes: Prada -- Skirt: J. Crew -- Shirt: Banana Republic -- Photography: Mats Gunnarsson Photography

"The waist is too big, the fabric keeps bunching up, is my butt showing?"

Those were typically the thoughts that ran through my mind after trying on what to seem to be a million different skirts.  After searching high and low, I not only found the perfect pencil skirt, I found them in many beautiful colors. Dreams do come true guys.

Alas, the J. Crew No. 2 pencil skirt (and they have it IN TALL!!!!) If you do decide to nab the perfect pencil skirt, you can thank me later :) Here are a few selections that I think you will love!

xoxo
Olivia Irene 

No comments:

Post a Comment