Monday, June 01, 2015

Olive June

Every week the annoying phrase of "Can you believe it is almost (insert month)" escapes my lips as my forehead meets my palms.





For those who are new to my blog, I live in the Bay Area which has been experiencing a horrible drought. This whole year, which flew so quickly, felt like a mild summer which allowed me to get away with tanks and kimonos. I recently scored like this olive kimono from Black & Brown and actually wore it in their fashion show!

Now let's talk about June!

I noticed I have been kinda dry with my blog in some ways. I noticed I lost my personal touch....my voice.  For the month June I plan to be more open with my readers. Now the door won't be wide open on my personal life...but more so on my thoughts...what I love, what I hate, what I would like to learn more about...you know, those types things.

I also wanted to share some June goals with you...feel free to share yours below!

3 things I am working on: my guitar, Ableton Live and getting back in tip top shape.

3 things I am eliminating: unhealthy foods, negativity and....CLOTHES SHOPPING :(

3 things I will treat myself to: frequent trips to the beach, brunch every Sunday and exploring new hiking trails.

I hope you all have a successful and phenomenal month!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment