Thursday, June 04, 2015

The Bucket List

 I started June on the right foot by being ballsy and you know what....it feels pretty damn good.





Not only have I taken risks when it comes to picking out something from my closet...but I am finally closing my eyes and jumping into things that I want to do and going with the flow. 

Okay pause. Outfit.

Wearing a peruvian inspired (well, would you consider it peruvian inspired) dress that was thrifted. Sweater thrifted and the boots...funny story. They sold out on Free People and I never forgave myself for not buying them. LUCKILY. I scored a pair on Poshmark....have you shopped my closet???

Now, back to my previous topic. Ballsy!

I recently completed my Master's, I work full time, I have other responsibilities and I am 24 years old. I have my hands full huh? Whenever I told people my day to day schedule, I would always hear, "Wow, you are on the right path!" But my question to them, even to myself....what is the right path????? I realized that I was always trying to stay safe by picking the "smart" move like, going to school, staying in and keeping to myself at home and sticking to what I know. Yes, I am homebody and a loner and I embrace those titles.... 

BUT

I recently looked at my bucket list and whispered to myself...when will I actually be able to cross off the goals on my list. I always had the excuse of...well maybe when I am more financially stable, maybe when I own my own house, maybe when I am married and have a partner to share it with. 

STAAAAAAHHHHP 

Yes, Stop. Maybe right now, when I am uncomfortable is the best time. Maybe the experience will lead to something even better and assist in growing into the person I am suppose to become.  So how does this all pertain to you?

 Live and live good. If there is a will there is ALWAYS a way. TRUST ME. Go for what you want now. You will never get time back.

Hope you all are having a wonderful evening...ps: it's almost Friday!!!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment