Tuesday, October 13, 2015

5 Healthy but Yummy Snack for Kids & Adults

 Growing up I was a foodie in the making. I was fortunate enough to have a mom that got down in the kitchen but also made sure I was eating right. As a mommy to be, one of my goals is to instill healthy eating habits for my child...so I tested out a few healthy but yummy snacks that are great for kids!







1. GoMacro -- If you have a love for cherries like me, this organic, vegan, macrobiotic, gluten free bar is amazing for a quick sweet snack for moms on the go and/or for kids! This bar has a similar taste and texture to cliffbars, I just think they are much much better and healthier!

2. SoyJoy -- You know when you bite into a "health bar" and you get a sugar rush to your tastebuds. Not the case for this delicious snack. This bar is semisweet and the texture is a little denser than most bars (which I actually liked). The mango flavored bar was by far my favorite. I am stocking up on these!

3. Dynamos -- This is a perfect alternative to cookies and candy bars and only has 9 grams of sugar and 6 grams of protein for 2 of bites a pack! My favorite flavor has to be chocolate chip!

4. SmartCandy -- I am not a candy type of gal, but I know the kiddos will like this one. I wasn't a huge fan of the froot flavor but loved the gummies! These packs have 7-8 grams of sugar (depending on the flavor) and sneak in vitamin A, B, C and B12!

5. Big Slice -- Think of chunkier and yummier applesauce that you can eat with a fork and take on the go. They use real fruits, it's non GMO and it's naturally gluten free! My favor flavor that I am dying to eat again is pineapple, passion fruit with fiber!

Enjoy!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment