Sunday, October 18, 2015

Quick & Easy Football Recipes

Alright...so you don't necessarily have to be a football fan to love a quick easy meal. For any sport loving household or any household that loves to entertain, I have a few fast "football night" recipes to share with you!



I was gifted a Zestive box from my friend Meg and oh my goodness gracious...this box is going to save my butt when I need to make a last minute BUT delicious meal for family and friends. Their products are handmade in Ohio, all natural and most of them (sauces) are infused with wine or ale to add a kick of flavor.

Different meals will be posted throughout the week and each meal will highlight a new mouth watering Zestive product! Talk to you very soon and come prepared with your cooking utensils!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment