Saturday, October 24, 2015

Low Carb High Protein Pasta Dish


Eating healthy should never be boring, expensive or time consuming. I wanted to share one of my favorite (SUPER healthy) meals to cook when hosting a large group of people or making something quick for tomorrow's football game. 




Since I am trying not to cave into my cravings (such as pasta), I always try find an alternative. In this case, I avoided carb overload for a carb free high protein dish. My three main ingredients that are used for this meal...: Zestive Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, Organic Edamame Bean Spaghetti and Italian Spicy Turkey Sausage from Whole Foods. 

The Zestive Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce brings out so much flavor in the meat thanks to the Chianti wine. Whatever type of meat you choose, I highly recommend spicing the hell out of it so that the semi sweet and spicy flavors explode on your palette. Don't forget to top off your pasta with some parmesan cheese (which I forgot to photograph) and WAHLAH!!! You have yourself a savory low carb, gluten free, high protein based meal....did I mention the pasta has 24 grams of protein...don't feel guilty if you go back for seconds!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment