Thursday, November 12, 2015

Vegan, Cruelty-Free Skincare Perfect for Fall



Pregnancy has its pros and cons. But lately, my biggest con has been annoying dry skin. With the cold fall weather coming around, I was scrambling to find a moisturizing miracle for my flaky fall skin.



Whenever I test out a new product, I always do my homework on the company and see what they use in their products. I am very particular on what I put on my body, especially being pregnant. I decided to review Derma E's Hydrating Night Creme with Hyaluronic Acid since my skin was crying out for much needed help. 

Now, what is Hyaluronic Acid  and is it also safe for pregnant women??? After plenty of research, I am happy to say that Hyaluronic Acid, which is naturally found in the body is safe! But before you purchase just anything that has that Hyaluronic Acid in it, consider what else is inside your skincare products. I am proud to recommend Derma E's Hydrating Night Creme to anyone struggling for a skin revival for multiple reasons.

1. 100% vegan and cruelty-free
2. Paraben-Free
3. Sulfate-Free
4. Mineral Oil-Free
5. Lanolin-Free
6. Gluten Free
7. GMO-free
8. It smells AMAZING

After using this product for almost two weeks, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin health. I finally feel comfortable wearing makeup without having to panic over getting flaky visible dry spots.  For twenty-five bucks, this jar is worth saving your skin for fall. You can purchase this wonderful product at most, but not all Wallgreen's. And since the holidays are around the corner, I wanted to share a coupon with you to purchase your own jar HERE!

FYI, this is great to slather on dry hands too! Thank you BrandBacker for partnering up with me again!

Enjoy!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment