Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Dressing the Bump: Second Trimester


For those who don't follow my Instagram...I am having A BOY!!!! My second trimester has been a wonderful experience and at 22 weeks I am FINALLY showing a bigger baby bump!



Shirt: H&M -- Jeans: ASOS -- Leather Vest: philosophy alberta ferretti -- Shoes: Elizabeth & James -- Photography: Mats Gunnarsson Photography

I have been relying on long basic tops from H&M and button up jeans to, yes, wear a maternity band to hold my pants up :P I am still sticking to my challenge by rocking earth tones even though I slip in an all black outfit here and there :)

Since my skin has been going psycho, so I have been keeping make-up to a minimum. I plan to share a new skincare routine this week for all the expecting moms to test out. 

Happy Hump Day!
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment