Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dressing the Bump with Fringe


Time is ticking swiftly! With less than 7 weeks to go, I feel like my belly cannot stretch any further than it already has...even though it will. Amazing how the body works!

Top: J. Crew -- Maternity Jeans: J. Crew -- Shoes: Old Navy -- Leather Jacket: Michael by Michael Kors -- Bag: Alexander Wang

Wore this outfit to the Whole Foods Market event in Palo Alto this past Saturday. Although I have been sticking to mostly black and cool tones, my maternity statement pieces consists of fringey tops and textured fabrics.  The thought of exhibiting my beloved and neglected statement heels gives me chilling flashbacks of tipping over a couple weeks ago...yes, I fell over, twice.

I plan to check in with you all and provide an update on my third trimester experience sometime next week. So keep an eye out :)

xoxo
Olivia Irene

Get basically the same look below!

No comments:

Post a Comment