Monday, January 18, 2016

Natural Glow


If you follow me on Snapchat (@thebabyolive), you have probably witnessed my daily adventures in Whole Foods Market. What can I say, it is literally one of my favorite places to be in! Between their phenomenal coffee bar (and now wine bar), hot meals and of course, quality produce, as a foodie, Whole Foods has been my sanctuary.



How many of you can say that you accomplish your grocery list and beauty list at the same time in the same place?  I am crazy passionate (maybe a nut job) when it comes to quality and natural products. Whether it is food or products I use on a daily basis, I will invest and not settle when it comes to my health and wellbeing.  I am excited to say that I get the privilege to attend Whole Foods Market's Natural Glow make-up and pampering event for the third time. I wanted to invite YOU to attend the event with me! Please believe me when I say that this is an event that you will regret missing if you don't attend! You can get a taste of how the event will be by reading the Campbell event that I covered HERE.

I am excited to get my hands on some of my favorite brands such as:
- Juice Beauty (I use this brand for my everyday makeup: powder, liquid foundation and mascara)
- Dr. Hauschka (they have fabulous face creams)
- Andalou (love their skincare and their affordability)
- Mineral Fusion (the only nail polish I wear is this brand, their polishes are durable)

Brands I am excited to test out:
- Zuzu
- Gabriel Cosmetics 

  Hope to see you there and thank you Whole Foods Market for Andalou and Juicy Beauty products!!!!!

xoxo
Olivia Irene



No comments:

Post a Comment