Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In Four Days...

I was going to post up all my Christmas gifts...but I'm going to make you wait and gradually display some of the items throughout my blog. It is now dwindling down to four more days until the New Year.  I am not exactly sure what my N.Y.E. plans are, but I plan on spending it with my wonderful circle. 2011 was an incredible year that went by quickly. I met some amazing people, accomplished many goals and grew as an individual.  For 2012, I do not have a specific New Year's resolution.  I just plan on continuing to maintain the positive growth and to meet my standard of success. I intend to go more outside the box and show my creative side through my blog.  I have been extremely blessed with so many opportunities that I wish to share to the world....I look at my blog as a public diary. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and everything falls into place and my dreams turn into reality! I hope all of you beautiful people stay safe, positive and have a phenomenal New Year!!!

xoxo
RIO