Friday, December 30, 2011

Half of my NYE outfit & Some Christmas Gifts

Part of my NYE outfit designed by my grandmother

Christmas gift: Light gray raincoat: H&M



Christmas Gift: ACDC t-shirt & black jeggings
Shoes: Forever21-- Makeup: Loreal Mascara -- Eyeliner: E.L.F. -- Mineral Powder: Bare Escentuals

Random photo at my favorite grocery store Whole Foods :)

Christmas Gift: Chocolate stick to make hot chocolate yum yum yum!

Christmas gift: Body Shop -- Tangerine

Like I said in my last post, slowly but surely, I will post all my gifts up for you beautiful readers to see.  Here are some of my Christmas gifts that I used today :) I adore my new raincoat!!!! I have received so many compliments on it! I was in dire need of a light neutral coat since I'm so drawn to black, but this particular style is great with leggings and a sweater and works fabulous with a dress. I received a lot of shirts and sweaters for Christmas, but I will always be a t-shirts girl. Whenever I'm out running errands, I love being comfortable. I did my grocery shopping at Whole foods and threw on this ACDC shirt with my black jeggings and cheetah boots (& my gray sweater).  Next photo, my chocolate sticks! I'm not so much of a hot chocolate girl, but the dark chocolate sticks are super yummy and not overly sweet.  But!!! What is sweet is my Body shop lotion and show gel yum yum yum!!! I LOVE their body butter!!! A little goes a long way and all of their scents are so delicious!!! Now the best for last....my NYE skirt :) I had left over fabric and my grandmother decided to create this fun skirt for me.  I'm not sure what type of top I'm going to wear, but I will definitely have pictures up with the final piece.  Well I hope you all are doing great!!! I really hope it rains today :) 

xoxo
RIO