Monday, January 02, 2012

A New Year & My 1st DIY

My complete New Year's Eve outfit

NYE Make-Up: Almay: Liquid black liner -- Clinque: Purple eyeshadow (palette) -- Lipgloss: E.L.F. (fantasy) -- Bronzer: Clinque -- Loose Mineral Powder: Bare Escentuals  

Here's was the final piece to my outfit. Fringed shirt that is sheer on the top :)

DIY

So my grandmother was going to get rid of this shirt until I stopped her :)  I saved this shirt because I loved the collar and the cut.  I can dress it up or dress it down. 
Here is the before...

Here is the after!!!  
I cut about 12 inches off the sleeve, hemmed the cut off sleeve and turned them into a cuff.




And there you go! My New Year's was oh so relaxing.  Went out to hear my dad d.j. had some drinks, went on a cake hunt with my mom....mission failed lol and then I rang in the New Year at home and received my New Year's kiss via skype from my love.  I'm off to an amazing start!!! New job which is a jump start into my career :D new gigs, new music, new wardrobe, new class schedule and a new attitude! Hopefully you had a wonderful and safe New Year and I wish nothing for the best for you! Have a lovely day!!!

xoxo
RIO