Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pants and Jeans For Ladies With Long Legs

 Pants: Ann Taylor Top: H&M
 
 Light Blue Jeans: WeSC
 Cargo Pants: Gap
Black Jeans: Gap

Good afternoon lovely readers! 
I'm so excited that I get to take sometime out of my chaotic schedule to post another blog! As you can tell, pants are the focal point.  Being 5'9" and having super long legs, it is EXTREMELY difficult to find jeans/pants etc. that fit my shape and that are long enough for my legs. Whenever I do find a pair that fit me (rare), I buy them right then and there, no questions asked.  So to make it easier for my long legged ladies out there, I listed a few great brands that I love and that hopefully work for you! Feel free to share other brands that have variety and provide long inseams to the beautiful tall women!

For all the above (style, fit, length, color) go with 1. BDG Urban Outfitters - My favorite brand for AMAZING jeans!!! I love the denim, the colors, the fit the LENGTH and the variety they have to offer. 

For classic denim go with 2. Gap  - Both their pants and jeans have an awesome fit and length.

For stretchy denim go with 3. Levi's -  Great fit for my curvy girls with height (I'm wearing my pair right now, super comfortable) They also came out with the curve i.d....I still have yet to try on a pair, but when I do, I will definitely do a review and see what they have to offer.

For colors and length go with 4. WeSC - This is my first time purchasing this brand and when I tried on a pair I fell in love.  The denim is great quality and they had some super cute colors.  I received so many compliments on my light baby blue jeans.

xoxo
RIO