Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's good to be back home



My spring colors -- Browns, Salmon, Orange and Yellows.

What a gorgeous day in San Jose, it's good to be back...
even though I fly out to L.A. at the crack of dawn on Friday :/  Since I will be in L.A. until Sunday, I wanted to publish another post that would be back to back since I will not be blogging towards the end of the week. So look out tomorrow morning at 5 am....yes 5 am for post of what I will be packing and wearing in L.A.  Aside from that, school is almost over which means more time to blog, more time to focus on music and more time to connect with other and work!!!! Hopefully everyone is surviving finals and is having a warm beautiful day!

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics. I really like that skirt, the print works well with the solid top :-)

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete