Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Haul









You know that saying, "Work hard, play harder"....well I sure have been playing harder...in the stores :P Call me an addict, I just love my clothes and deserved a little retail therapy. The reason for this shopping celebration....I haven't even graduated yet and I just landed a great job that will become my career in the field that I am pursuing in!!!! So, I have to dress the role and on top of that, summer is around the corner...great excuse to go shopping right!?!?!  The one downer that I am terribly experiencing is not having enough space for all my new purchases which means....SPRING CLEANING!!!! It is very hard to part with amazing pieces because each piece of clothing has a memory to it whether we like it or not.  I told myself that if I am going to go on a shopping spree, that means I need to go on a cleaning spree and since I am moving back to good ole San Jose, I plan on selling some clothes online at the top of my blog.  If I am going to give my clothes away, I want to give it to someone who will actually take care of it and enjoy it.  Prices will be affordable so stay tuned for the opening of RIO's CLOSET hopefully in a couple of weeks :)  Have a beautiful sunny day!!!

xoxo
RIO