Thursday, April 24, 2014

Simplicity

black jumpsuit
 Ever had one of those days where you laughed at the though of putting on make-up or attempting to create a fashionable outfit? I find that I run into that problem 7 days out of the week. 


j crew green heels
black romper

One word. Jumpsuit.

Do not fret, I too was once scared of them, I actually hated them because they were always unflattering.  It took a long time until I scored the perfect fit....fit, let me type that again, fit is seriously the key with these thingamajigs.  My Vince fitted romper (similar one HERE and HERE is a budget friendly one) has saved many many days where my brain just did not want to cooperate and put the puzzle of clothing together.  

How I spice up a simple romper or a simple outfit for that matter.....shoes, it's all in the shoes.
I am wearing J. Crew and lately I have been ogling over their collaboration with Sophia Webster. Nothing gets me more giddy than fun printed heels for spring and summer. Seriously, check out pure amazingness right HERE...I am kind of bitter that most of the styles are sold out of my size at the moment....I ended up nabbing the Finn pumps, but hopefully they restock soon? Maybe??? If you see your size, maybe you should indulge and treat yourself to some fabulous shoes :)

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment