Thursday, October 30, 2014

Macy's: Fashion Rocks


If you follow me on Twitter, you may know that I just recently attended a Macy's event this past Thursday in San Francisco AND this past Saturday in Palo Alto. Thursday was dedicated to Men's style and Saturday highlighted fall trends for the ladies only.




















Again, it's such a pleasure attending any Macy's event (I highly recommend you attend the next event in your area).  Although fall has not made it's way into the Bay Area, Macy's in the Stanford Shopping Center highlighted fall trends that are chic and cool enough to wear during this heat wave. Some of my favorite trends that are photographed above: capes, matching two piece, motto jackets, slip on sneakers, leather and print on print.  Labels that were trending on the Fashion Rock Runway, Michael by Michael Kors, Rachel by Rachel Roy, Vince Camuto and Calvin Klein.

See a look you like? Shop for your favorites HERE! Looking for a gift for you man, brother, father or male friends? Check out some of the trends for men's in my last post!

Thank you again Macy's and also, thank you for the sweet gift!

xoxo
RIO

Disclaimer: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. 
However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment