Monday, June 04, 2012

Mix & Match in the Rain







Good afternoon beauties!
Excuse the horrible lighting and the not so great photos...I had a mini photo-shoot in the rain this morning :) This post is in regards to Saturday's post on recycling pieces and getting creative. Here are a few different looks with the same skirts...yes skirts.  If you look at the photo above, the skirt to the right which is a body hugging (Papaya) skirt is under the pleated skirt to the left (Thrifted).  The reason for layering up the skirts is because the skirt to the left is sheer and has no lining, so instead of adding the lining, I decided to improvise while being able to play around with the different lengths underneath. I think every other week I'm going to post different looks around one item, so let me know what item you want to see next for next week :)

xoxo
RIO

8 comments:

  1. i love the first two looks the best...they all were very cute

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here is the post you talked about! I love all the looks especially the 2nd and 3rd ones. What a great way to work around clothes problems. :)

    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes :) Let me know when you post yours so I can check it out!!!

      Delete
  3. I must say, I love every single look!!! Great post!!! Wanna follow each other? :)

    http://lillatinafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes! Let me know when you follow me :)

      Delete
  4. I love each and everyone of these looks you did a great job dear (:
    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete